Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ancient China


This is a good question! Is Disney’s China more picturesque than the actual China? Yes and no are my answers. There is certainly an undefinable “authenticity” to the actual China that I can’t pull out of al the imagineer’s wranglings at Disney. It’s kind of hard to explain, but maybe you know what I mean!
No it isn’t! This was shot at Disneyworld at Epcot center. Want to know a great Disney shooting trick? They won’t like me telling you this… but I’ll tell you anyway. The Disney people are very nice to me, but that won’t stop me from being totally honest with tricky advice! The advice is this. Stay at a resort (this gives you extra hours), and be sure to go to Epcot on their extra-hours night. While there, get the the point as far away from possible as the exit gate at close time. Then you can slowly take your time and work your way back. You’ll see no tourists or anyone! I saw this place almost totally alone… so cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment